1. Hotline telephone: 023-67687700, Discipline Inspection and Supervision Department, Jinke Property
3. Real name or letter: Attention: Huang Yunlong, Discipline Inspection and Supervision Department, Jinke Property, 6F Dikan Building, No. 1, Chunlan 3rd Road, Liangjiang New Area, Chongqing, PRC, 401121
4. WeChat Official Account: Follow【Jinke】WeChat Official Account→Click 【Today’s Jinke】→Click【Complaints and Reports】→Click【Integrity Report】→Fill in and submit. QR Code for Jinke WeChat Official Account:
Integrity Report: those who violate national laws and regulations, company system and contract provisions, or misconduct, including:
1. Those who take advantage of his or her position to have any kind of corruption or bribery related with business units or clients, and accept various forms of bribes (kickback, commission, intermediary fee, consulting fee, transfer fee, gift or cash gift, shares or bonus, free travel, free decoration, arrangement of work for persons concerned, etc.);
2. Those who conduct power-for-money deals, withhold business income, use company property for his or her personal interests, misappropriate or embezzle company funds, and seek personal gain;
3. Those who do business outside the company, or run a company by means of purchasing shares (including machinery and equipment), and share investments or receive high returns with/from partners, contractors or personal service contractors under Jinke Property shares;
4. Those who interfere with normal economic activities such as bidding/bid, project contracting, material, equipment and goods procurement, and commercial lease, or communicate with the headquarters and the companies under his/her jurisdiction in private to provide assistance illegally (illegal cooperation, advance payment, overpayment, etc.) for partners, contractors or goods and material suppliers and individuals;
5. Relatives or persons concerned, or employees who are dismissed or leave the company in other forms undertake projects within the Group;
6. Those who enter into usurious relations with partners and colleagues managed by them or having positional influence;
7. Those who recommend persons concerned (relatives and friends) to hold office in construction companies or other companies undertaking Jinke’s projects;
8. Those who purchase property and speculate in real estate illegally;
9. Those who take part in gambling activities with colleagues and partners;
10. Other misconduct or ethical conduct issues that need to be reported to the Group’s Board of Supervisors and the Discipline Inspection and Supervision Department.
A reward shall be granted according to relevant regulations after all clues reported are verified, and the Discipline Inspection and Supervision of Jinke Property promises to keep informers’ identities or companies strictly confidential. Individuals or companies reporting the corrupt or assisting Jinke Property in bringing the corrupt to justice shall be paid special attention, and given priority in promotion and becoming a strategic partner after they meet the conditions.